Thursday, March 27, 2014

This & That

So... it has been a VERY long while since I last wrote. Looking back, I have gone through moments which has brought me down to the dumps.

Not that I am proud of it but I do acknowledge that it is a part of me. But that is in the past. I keep them as a lesson to myself. Not to bring one down but instead I love if it could help others.

I've learnt lots over the past half year. Finding myself and bringing myself back to God. I'm not perfect and am still learning how to depend fully on Him. Not easy but not impossible. ^^



"Be still my heart! but not too still!" - The Nanny Series

1 comment:

  1. Hi Clara


    How are you?I hope this comment finds you well. This is Aini from Zalora Malaysia. If you have not yet heard of us, we are the fastest growing online retailer in Southeast Asia.

    I came across your blog and enjoyed reading your interesting entries on your amazing personal stories and insights! I find it really great that you are sharing your experiences with your readers.

    Zalora is looking to work with talented bloggers, and I was wondering if you would be keen on a one-time blog collaboration with us. Do let me know if you are interested so that I can fill you in with the details. You could reach me at nurul.aini@zalora.com.my. Hope to hear from you soon!

    Regards.


    *Disclaimer – Details of collaboration with Zalora are strictly confidential and should NOT, under any circumstances, be shared with other parties.

    ReplyDelete