Sunday, September 19, 2010

If I Die young

What happens when we die?
We don't know when that'll happen anyway, only God knows.
All the fear and shadows that lurk around the corner





The sunshine and strength that we find in people that God placed around us.



When someone leaves you or pass away, then what do you do? Cry? Kill ownself? Go to a corner and think?




What would happen if all were gone? Living now is like living on the edge of a cliff.


There are limitations too in life.


Relationships are important, no? Many have I encountered. Not many lasted.






Think about what you are doing or who you are destroying or helping.
It takes time.

1 comment:

  1. Friends are hard to come by and are sometimes hard to please... But when they're gone... we feel sad for them no matter how bitterly they treat us...

    So far the closest friend I have (besides God >.>) is you. yes, YOU. If u died, many things in my life would change. I will never forget how much you taught me to make me mature. How much you sacrificed and helped me in the deepest times. My life would be quite lonely without you.

    Well, I will say I'm glad to have a great friend like you =)

    Man, sounds like eulogy >.> *touches wood* XD

    ReplyDelete