Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Serenity is nearby...?

After anger, comes calmess.. Odd calm that sweeps over you..


Just escape the hustle bustle and relax with something you like..


For me, I like it when I can just put my head under water and shut off the noise and feel myself floating instead of sinking into the modern world. Under water, is where I can also find peace and think without distractions. If I open my eyes under water, I can see and feel tranquility, eventhough the underwater life seem busy.




To feel like it is alright once again. To feel supported, loved, cared for, and to do the same back to them.



To light the flame and keep it going forever in my heart. To remember that I am protected by Him. That I have to tell all that He is here. To stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment